Taking care of kids is hard work, but getting paid 100K to do so might be helpful to ease the work load… tho you basically are giving up your life for this job!
One couple in Miami is looking for 2 full-time nannies and they will get paid a pretty penny but you are there all the time! The schedule is to be split between the 2 nannies with hours 8am to 8pm or later!
Job Responsibilities include:
- Experienced with play-based learning and creating educational activities (e.g., planned engaging activities at home, developmentally appropriate games and activities, engaging projects and crafts, themed weeks, scheduled outings, etc.)
- Provide developmentally appropriate games and activities, engaging projects and crafts at home and schedule/plan fun outings and events
- Prepare fresh and healthy meals for children that introduce them to new foods (puréed baby food for infant when developmentally appropriate)
- Proactively create “pack lists” to ensure children have everything needed prior to travel, pack and unpack children for travel, research and plan activities at destination, and ensure appropriate gear is available at other residences, hotel or resort
- Among others!
- Capable of building rapport with similar aged children
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically whenever necessary
- Observant to the needs of family to anticipate their needs (e.g., plan engaging activities at home, proactively plan activities for travel, etc.)
- Ability to be discreet with respect for employer’s privacy
- Active, energetic, engaging, nurturing and creative
- Among others…
Now you do get paid good, but I am not sure these parents ever see their kids!
100K+, $500 gross monthly health insurance stipend, three weeks paid vaca, 3 sick days and bonus’ and raise (performance evaluation require!
Do you have what it takes to be this families nanny! Apply here!