Its good to ask questions before you get married… or even when you are dating someone! A bunch of lawyers got together and came up with this ten question love test! Can you and your partner pass it!
*They do say, even if you don’t answer yes to all of them, that’s okay! But now you know what to work on!
1. Are you a good fit for each other? Which is a broad question. But just think about it.
2. Is your relationship grounded in friendship?
3. Do you try to see the best in each other?
4. Do you both have realistic expectations of each other?
5. Do you generally want the same things in life? So, things like kids, or a nice house.
6. Can you raise issues with each other, and talk them out?
7. Do you keep things exciting?
8. Are you both committed to working through tough times?
9. Would you pull together in hard times? Which is kind of the same as the last one.
10. Do you each have your own support group, so you don’t just rely on each other?
Daily Mail – check out more here!